Ironman® All Country HT Launches into Popular CUV/Light Truck Segment
March 30, 2022
Tire is Latest in Series of New Ironman Products Supporting Brand Revitalization
Hercules Tire and Rubber Company (HTR), a subsidiary of American Tire Distributors (ATD), announced the US launch of the Ironman All Country HT, an entry-level, all-season highway touring tire for Sport Utility Vehicles (SUV), Crossover Utility Vehicles (CUV) and light trucks.
The new Ironman All Country HT offers a comprehensive line-up with a number of popular sizes between 15- and 20-inch rim diameters. The tire comes with a 60-month limited protection policy covering free replacement for workmanship and materials and road hazard protection for up to two years or 50% of a tire’s tread life.
“With CUVs expected to make up about half of all new light vehicles sold by 2028, the All Country HT adds to our powerful lineup of Ironman replacement tires for passenger cars and light trucks,” said Steven Liu, senior director, Hercules Tire. “Its calculated pattern design, clever styling, and next-generation tread compound produce a consistent tire throughout its lifecycle with enhanced winter performance.”
Designed for consumers seeking peace of mind through simplicity Ironman offers unique styles and popular sizes backed by a strong warranty sparing time-strapped consumers the need to second-guess so they can get back on the road, quickly.
As part of a renewed commitment to energize the Ironman brand, the All Country HT is the latest in a series of new Ironman passenger car and light truck tires that have been introduced in the last six months. These include:
- The iMOVE PT, an entry-level All Season Passenger Touring Tire. Available in 13–17-inch sizes.
- The iMOVE GEN 3 AS, an entry-level All Season Ultra High-Performance tire for higher horsepower sports cars and sedans. Available in 14–22-inch sizes.
- The All Country AT2, an entry-level All-Terrain / All Season Tire for SUVs and light trucks. Available in 15-20-inch sizes.
“The Ironman brand positions us well to reap significant benefits from consumers seeking an affordable option that doesn’t compromise quality,” Liu said. “Ironman is the smart choice for consumers, providing them with a wide selection that delivers on the essentials better than anyone without breaking the bank.”
The features and benefits of the Ironman All Country HT include:
- A Five-Rib Design combined with a unique tread element configuration, improves tread-life and reduces irregular wear;
- Optimized Pitch Sequence based on tread block geometry and groove dimension, delivers a quieter ride;
- Enhanced Siping strategically placed to enhance wet surface traction and light snow performance;
- Four Wide Circumferential Grooves and robust construction, allow for fast water evacuation and highway stability.
For complete details including limited protection policy information on the Ironman All Country HT, visit https://www.ironmantires.com/
About Hercules Tire and Rubber Company
A wholly-owned subsidiary of American Tire Distributors, Inc., Hercules Tire and Rubber Company owns three distinct brands – Hercules Tires, Ironman and Dynatrac. Founded in 1952, the company is widely recognized as the industry's premier value leader with a comprehensive selection of passenger, UHP, light truck, medium truck and specialty tires.
American Tire Distributors is one of the largest independent suppliers of tires in the North American replacement tire market. The company offers an unsurpassed breadth and depth of inventory, frequent delivery and value-added services to approximately 80,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada.