Polar Trax Gen2 Entry-Level Passenger | Studdable Winter
The Ironman Polar Trax WPS – Let Nothing Stand in the Way.
Designed specifically for use in harsh conditions, the Polar Trax WPS features a sawtooth tread block pattern that creates maximum biting grip in snow and ice, and its stud pin holes are strategically placed to minimize road noise without sacrificing traction. Every aspect of the Polar Trax WPS has been precision engineered to deliver a smoother, safer ride. Because if there’s danger on the road ahead, trust a tire that was built to tame even the most extreme environments.
Features & Benefits
- Directional tread design with V-shaped lateral grooves enhances snow acceleration and promotes active water evacuation.
- Center rib design features dense siping for added traction.
- Silica compound maintains snow and ice performance, even in extreme temperatures.
- Tie-bars create tread block rigidity for better straight line stability.
- 60-month limited protection policy