RB-12 Entry-level Touring | All-Season
The Ironman RB-12 – Durable. Affordable. Practical.
The RB-12 meets every expectation of an Ironman tire––a practical choice that delivers affordability and dependability without sacrificing for either. Its symmetric, five-rib tread design creates a larger footprint that increases stability and performance. Combine that with a noise-reducing design and a M+S rating, and the RB-12 becomes the tire of choice for a ride that’s all about comfort, in all conditions, all the time.
Features & Benefits
- Overall tire construction leads to increased hydroplane resistance.
- Variable tread design reduces road noise and delivers ride comfort.
- Slotted shoulders, moderate siping and wide grooves enhance water evacuation.
- Enhanced base tread compound promotes excellent durability and traction.
- 60-month limited protection policy and road hazard protection